Animated Dragonica Star Glove Pointer

Music Player

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Checking in - Part 2

Annnnd I'm back. Told you I will be checking in quite often these days.

So yeah to continue the story yesterday. Nothing is perfect in this world, and that includes our relationship. We quarreled over petty things like communication issues, our insecurities towards each other and the way we approach things. And the scariest part of quarreling is not the process itself, instead it's the point leading towards and after the quarrel. Sure, we talked about a lot of things before we started the relationship, including how to communicate with each other about our problems and how to better deal with an argument if one happens. Well, first few fights that we had, we did all that but I guess it wasn't effective, as we quarrel often and one more serious than the last. Not going to lie, and also to serve as a reminder for my future self, it was to the point where both of us were on the brink of giving up.

Fast forward to this day, we are still together, of course. With her being at USA at the time of writing this blog, I realized something that I couldn't in the past. I realized that my insecurities towards her are all for naught! Here is where I lead back to the point of me saying that, from time to time, I will tend to slide back to my old self. Yeah, sometimes the experience of my past relationship (or whatever that was) still haunts me. And times after times I wanted her to do something to prove that she loves me, when she already have. I was pathetic, I know...

So I guess it's good that I realized that, because it's time to man up and do the right thing. You have a beautiful, intelligent, and caring girlfriend, dude. She put up with all your crap for the past few months, and yet she still loves you with all her heart. Get a grip, a'ight mate? Hahaha.. And to those who are struggling with relationship out there, do recall why you started your relationship, do see past all the crap that you are having now and revisit the time where things are simpler. Sometimes, negativity from arguments or life itself will get in the way of your rationality and worst case scenario, letting go of a relationship when both sides still love one another.

If you manage to go past the quarrels and fights, with all the dusts settled, What's left is you, your partner, and a truly beautiful and magical force that ties you both together, called love.

Time for snippet of the day. (That nobody asked for..)

LJ: I have the urge to hug you so badly now. Alright ba, go to sleep.
JE: Haha when I go back we can hug each other. Hugging contest. That I will probably lose... Alright then, nighty night. Good evening to you though. ðŸ˜˜

And hey, I got a new job. I quit my crappy job in a crappy company back in October 2017, and was immediately being accepted by Keysight Technologies to be a quality engineer! So far so good, at the very least, humans in Keysight act like human beings, and balance lifestyle is very much preferred here. Whereas in the previous company that I worked in, working until 2am in the morning is the norm and is never appreciated. Not to mention, doing all the redundant tasks and having the boss calling the workers cheap labors, yeah....no thanks.

Next stop, my visit to one of the prettiest places that I've seen. Hida, Takayama. It was back in December 2017, so memory, you know what to do. Please behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment