Animated Dragonica Star Glove Pointer

Music Player

Tuesday 28 June 2016

This is me

Hi Blog.... Gosh this is awkward.. Anyway, this will be a post about me setting up my blog and it's basically a test post.. 

So, a little bit about myself.. I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineering student in Nottingham, recently got my Master degree and currently pursuing PhD. Aside from that, I'm basically half bucket of water at everything else.. I know a little bit about piano, photography, singing.... and drawing! I love drawing! Here are some of my proudest work, not my original work though.
Greymon, from the Digital Monster Adventure
series, drawn and colored using pencils

Blastoise, from the Pocket Monster series, drawn and
colored using fresh paint from Windows 8














I always wanted to have my own blog, a place where I can just spill everything, a place for me to rant about the problems that I'm facing. And I've finally decided to actually to start one today! So I'm just a newbie at blogging, any constructive feedback is welcomed.

Let's see, what else is there to talk about me? I love travelling.. Been to a few countries so far, Japan being my favorite so far. I'll definitely write up a post for my first ever trip to Japan soon, it was very VERY memorable indeed.

Sneak peak: Akihabara in the morning! So colorful!
















I think that's it for now, want to keep it short and simple. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment